Ever wonder whether you have what it takes to survive in a post-apocalyptic world with only wit and determination at your disposal? Welcome to Navezgane, Arizona - one of the last locations on Earth still standing after the nuclear fallout.
What is so Unique about 7 Days to Die?
7 Days to Die reinvents the survival horror genre by combining the thrill of weapon-based combat games with the creativity of crafting and world-building. Players can immerse themselves in a never before seen combination of role-playing, tower defence, survival horror and first-person shooter.
Features that Make the Game Unmissable
Players must scavenge for supplies and pick up handy skills along the way if they hope to stand a chance against the flesh-eating zombies approaching from every corner. Through a unique Day/Night Cycle mechanism, 7 Days to Die controls the speed and aggression of the zombies - daytime makes the zombies slow and easy to outmanoeuvre while night-time transforms them into deadlier feral creatures that are harder to defeat. The surrounding post-apocalyptic landscape provides players with a treasure trove of knick-knacks for the construction of tools, weapons and fortresses.
Is There a Hidden Surprise Behind the Game Title?
Between all the world-building and zombie encounters, the title – 7 Days to Die – is a constant reminder of the main event. Every seventh day of the in-game time, a horde of zombies descends upon the players’ current location for a brutal unforgiving attack that can be survived only with sufficient preparation.
Come and experience a beautifully layered and exciting environment where humanity is under constant attack by the consequences of its own war. Will the undead succeed in finding the cracks in your fortress and chinks in your armour? Or will your survival instincts and creativity prevail? Find out in 7 Days to Die!
Minimum 7 DAYS TO DIE system requirements for PC
OS: WindowsXP (Service Pack 3)
Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB Dedicated Memory
Storage: 4 GB
How to buy 7 Days to Die PC?
Buying your 7 Days to Die for PC from cheapestgamecards.com is super easy and really quick!
You simply need to fill in your email address, choose a payment method and complete the payment.
Why buy from us?
- We deliver your purchased digital codes directly to your email address within a matter of seconds.
- Our digital codes are supplied to us by licensed suppliers and therefore are 100% legit.
- We have some of the market’s cheapest digital codes.
- 24/7 customer support in case you have any questions about our digital codes.
- Multiple payment methods.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Pre-Order products, once bought, will be delivered prior to or on the mentioned release date. In-stock digital codes on the other hand will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Digital codes purchased for commercial use will not be approved.
- Check our FAQs for more information on our products and services.
- If you experience any trouble making a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.