Release Date: November 14, 2018
The latest addition in the Fallout series has taken gamers around the world by storm, with many exciting additions and a plethora of features that both redefine and revitalize the classic series. This is not a game that you want to miss out on. Fallout 76 is set in West Virginia in the year 2102, the earliest of all the titles.
A Rich New World
The landscape is much younger and more vibrant despite the nuclear aftermath it is set in, since the world has not had time to decay and turn to ruin as much as in other games of the series. It’s vast splendor of color is showcased in the familiar retro theme of America in the 1950’s – but more vivaciously than ever before.
You Are No Longer Alone
Players will emerge from Vault 76 into a world where they are not alone, as human non-player characters (NPCs) will be replaced by real players in a world that has been enlarged for the occasion. 4 times bigger than Fallout, the map will have plenty of space for the dozens of players present at a time, while still allowing for interaction between them. Will you assist others in need, as they do likewise to you? Or will you impose your will on them and defeat them in combat? The game also allows for co-op play, as you can party with up to 3 friends and take on the worst that the wilderness can throw at you.
Prove Your Survival Prowess
The base-building mechanics first seen in Fallout 4 are also present, but have now been expanded upon, with the opportunity to build and develop your base into a fortress with defenses galore, raid the bases of other players and even pack up and reassemble yours elsewhere. In addition, scattered across the world are active nuclear silos, that – once the required codes have been discovered – allow players to unleash devastation on an area of their choosing. All this among the standard towns and settlements, storylines, quests, monsters, predators and authentic landmarks and regions in West Virginia make for a thrilling adventure with endless possibilities.
Minimum FALLOUT 76 system requirements for PC
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz or AMD FX-8320
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 or later 64-bit
VIDEO CARD: 2GB GPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 / AMD Radeon R9 380
FREE DISK SPACE: 50 GB
How to buy Fallout 76 PC?
Buying your Fallout 76 for PC from cheapestgamecards.com is super easy and really quick!
You simply need to fill in your email address, choose a payment method and complete the payment.
Why buy from us?
- We deliver your purchased digital codes directly to your email address within a matter of seconds.
- Our digital codes are supplied to us by licensed suppliers and therefore are 100% legit.
- We have some of the market’s cheapest digital codes.
- 24/7 customer support in case you have any questions about our digital codes.
- Multiple payment methods.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Pre-Order products, once bought, will be delivered prior to or on the mentioned release date. In-stock digital codes on the other hand will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Digital codes purchased for commercial use will not be approved.
- Check our FAQs for more information on our products and services.
- If you experience any trouble making a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.