It's 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There's nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says: Welcome to Shivercliﬀ.
Husk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill and Twin Peaks. HUSK - STEAM– is available right here at cheapestgamecards.com for the best price.
Using HUSK – STEAM
- Down-to-earth storyline touching on such as violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90's climate with many references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill and Alan Wake
- Different locations including Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
Minimum HUSK system requirements for PC
OS: Windows 10
Processor: AMD FX8320 / Intel Core i5 4690K
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: ATI/AMD Radeon R9 285 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
HDD: 20 GB
How to buy Husk PC?
Buying your Husk PC from cheapestgamecards.com is super easy and really quick!
You simply need to fill in your email address, choose a payment method and complete the payment.
Why buy from us?
- We deliver your purchased digital codes directly to your email address within a matter of seconds.
- Our digital codes are supplied to us by licensed suppliers and therefore are 100% legit.
- We have some of the market’s cheapest digital codes.
- 24/7 customer support in case you have any questions about our digital codes.
- Multiple payment methods.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Pre-Order products, once bought, will be delivered prior to or on the mentioned release date. In-stock digital codes on the other hand will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Digital codes purchased for commercial use will not be approved.
- Check our FAQs for more information on our products and services.
- If you experience any trouble making a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.