Release Date: September 14, 2018
Following 2016’s Rise of the Tomb Raider and 2013’s Tomb Raider, Lara Croft returns with a third instalment of the rebooted Tomb Raider series, but this time there’s a twist!
THE RISE AND FALL
Lara Croft as a character has always done the right thing and at the end of the day she is indeed a hero. She has been on adventure after adventure solving tomb puzzles and stopping bad guys. However, this time around the line between villain and hero is a bit blurred.
During her newest adventure Lara carelessly starts a chain of events that not only causes a natural disaster killing hundreds of innocent people, but also gives rise to an impending Mayan apocalypse!
Take control of Lara, as you work to make the residents see her as a trusted partner as opposed to a foreign invader.
AT YOUR OWN SPEED
As in previous Tomb Raider games, the game features wild animal hunting, material crafting using collected resources, puzzle solving, and of course tomb raiding!
Shadow of the Tomb Raider not only boasts the highest number of overall tomb’s than any previous game in the reboot series, but also brings with it something new to the franchise. Players can now tailor their own gameplay experience as exploration, puzzles and combat each have their own difficulty settings.
BECOME A SHADOW
Once again helmed by developer Crystal Dynamics, the game mechanics of the previous Tomb Raider instalments have returned but the plot and gameplay are drenched in a far darker tone. The stealth factor has been increased, as there is a heavy focus on stealth gameplay.
There’s more sophisticated traversal like fully-fledged swimming and the largest Tomb Raider word hub to date that takes players to the lost city of Patiti. Take control of Lara’s destiny in the Shadow of the Tomb Raider as you explore the mysteries of the lost city of Patiti.
Minimum SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER system requirements for PC
CPU: Intel Core i5-750S 2.4GHz or AMD FX-6120.
Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 4GB or AMD Radeon R9 390.
RAM: 8 GB.
Windows: 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 64BIT.
DirectX: DX 11.
HDD Space: 25 GB.
How to buy Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC?
Buying your Shadow of the Tomb Raider for PC from cheapestgamecards.com is super easy and really quick!
You simply need to fill in your email address, choose a payment method and complete the payment.
Why buy from us?
- We deliver your purchased digital codes directly to your email address within a matter of seconds.
- Our digital codes are supplied to us by licensed suppliers and therefore are 100% legit.
- We have some of the market’s cheapest digital codes.
- 24/7 customer support in case you have any questions about our digital codes.
- Multiple payment methods.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Pre-Order products, once bought, will be delivered prior to or on the mentioned release date. In-stock digital codes on the other hand will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Digital codes purchased for commercial use will not be approved.
- Check our FAQs for more information on our products and services.
- If you experience any trouble making a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.