Bastion is a delightful experience for hardcore fans of role-playing games with a dash of action thrown in.
What is the Bastion?
Players take on the role of ‘the Kid’ and attempt to collect Cores and Shards with the ambitious aim of rebuilding a sanctuary called the Bastion. In the aftermath of a catastrophic event, it is only the Bastion that can bring the shattered pieces of landmass together to rebuild the city of Caelondia. The fantasy landscape is carefully constructed with stunning hand-painted artwork that the Kid must navigate, fighting off monsters and upgrading his arsenal of weapons.
Ever Wanted Someone to Narrate your Life?
What makes the game stand out is the presence of an omniscient narrator that reacts to the actions of the Kid in real-time. This element embodies the spirit of an RPG as it allows a player to experience truly personalized gameplay every single time, they play Bastion. Not only does the reactive narrator add an element of fun, but it also helps to enrich the storytelling, thus making the game more immersive. The weapons used by the Kid while engaging in combat are highly customizable, with unique special moves and upgrades for each weapon. If you don’t find the game challenging enough, an in-game system even allows players to turn up the pressure by increasing game difficulty for impressive rewards.
A Game that Ticks All the Boxes
Bastion is truly a full package of plot and gameplay as is evident by the multiple awards it has received from a variety of publications and critical acclaim for its original soundtrack. The fun never ends while playing Bastion because once players have beaten the game, they have the opportunity to unlock a ‘New Game Plus’s mode where new content is available for exploration!
So, join the Kid on his epic quest to understand the mysteries of the Bastion and to bring order to his fractured universe.
Minimum BASTION system requirements for PC
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7.
Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater.
Memory: 2 GB.
Hard Disk Space: 1.0 GB.
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card (shader model 2)
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible.
How to buy Bastion PC?
Buying your Bastion for PC from cheapestgamecards.com is super easy and really quick!
You simply need to fill in your email address, choose a payment method and complete the payment.
Why buy from us?
- We deliver your purchased digital codes directly to your email address within a matter of seconds.
- Our digital codes are supplied to us by licensed suppliers and therefore are 100% legit.
- We have some of the market’s cheapest digital codes.
- 24/7 customer support in case you have any questions about our digital codes.
- Multiple payment methods.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Pre-Order products, once bought, will be delivered prior to or on the mentioned release date. In-stock digital codes on the other hand will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Digital codes purchased for commercial use will not be approved.
- Check our FAQs for more information on our products and services.
- If you experience any trouble making a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.