Release Date: June 4, 2019
Taking the BattleTech experience to new, gritty heights, we bring you Urban Warfare! You can look forward to electronic warfare, large-scale building destruction, environmental mechanics, new enemy units and much more in BattleTech: Urban Warfare! But don’t forget to consider the dangers of explosions, floods and more that await. Weigh the hazards and benefits before going into urban battle.
Urban Warfare is included in the BattleTech Season Pass, along with Flashpont and the upcoming Heavy Metal Expansion.
What Are BattleTech: Urban Warfare’s Main Features?
With Street brawls introducing new tactical challenges during gameplay, ‘Mech combat moves from wide-open spaces of natural landscapes to claustrophobic city roads surrounded by abandoned explosive fuel trucks, destroyed coolant exchanger buildings and broken electrical transformers that disrupt targeting. Challenge yourself in this dynamic and ever-changing urban battle space.
Find lost tech from the past that will change the 31st century battlefield in Urban Warfare! ‘Mechs equipped with Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) are able to stay hidden from enemy targeting systems. Meanwhile, ‘Mechs equipped with Active Probe can reveal, locate and target enemy units that would otherwise have been hidden.
Two New BattleMechs
Have fun with the Raven 1X that combines ECM and Active Probe systems as well as The Javelin that compromises between speed and firepower with close-range knockout power.
Three New Enemy Vehicles
Discover the power behind three new enemy vehicles: The Gallant Urban Assault Tank, the Rotunda and the Packrat which you will be going up against in battle.
The new and challenging mission type, Attack and Defend, will demand you to strategize on how to destroy and enemy’s base to stop a steady stream of attackers before they can overcome your own forces.
Minimum BATTLETECH: URBAN WARFARE system requirements for PC
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or Higher
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2105 or AMD® Phenom™ II X3 720
Memory: 8 MB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1 GB VRAM)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
Additional Notes: Multiplayer is compatible between Windows, Mac and Linux versions.
How to buy BattleTech: Urban Warfare DLC PC?
Buying your BattleTech: Urban Warfare DLC for PC from cheapestgamecards.com is super easy and really quick!
You simply need to fill in your email address, choose a payment method and complete the payment.
Why buy from us?
- We deliver your purchased digital codes directly to your email address within a matter of seconds.
- Our digital codes are supplied to us by licensed suppliers and therefore are 100% legit.
- We have some of the market’s cheapest digital codes.
- 24/7 customer support in case you have any questions about our digital codes.
- Multiple payment methods.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Pre-Order products, once bought, will be delivered prior to or on the mentioned release date. In-stock digital codes on the other hand will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Digital codes purchased for commercial use will not be approved.
- Check our FAQs for more information on our products and services.
- If you experience any trouble making a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.