In a future world plagued by global crisis, the heroes of an elite international task force come together to form Overwatch. Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities. Together Overwatch fought battle after battle and brought peace to a world on the brink of destruction. Overwatch ended the crisis and aided in maintaining peace around the world for decades, ushering in a new era of discovery, exploration and innovation. But after a great time of peace, Overwatch’s influence faded and it was eventually gone. Overwatch might be gone, but the world still needs heroes!
SIX ON SIX
Overwatch is a first person multiplayer experience for the ages. Overwatch puts players into two teams of six, with each player choosing a different character from the roster (known as heroes) to play as. As a member of the team, you will work with your teammates to capture and defend control points across the map or escort a payload to a destination within a time limit. With victories come benefits, with players receiving cosmetic rewards such as character skins and victory poses. Teams of players will wage war against each other across the globe. From protecting the mysteries of Temple of Anubis to escorting an EMP safely through King’s Row, Overwatch always delivers.
HEROES OF A NEW GENERATION
Overwatch boasts a largely diverse roster of over 20 playable characters, spanning from a female hero named Tracer who uses a device called a "chronal accelerator" to jump forward in time, allowing her to travel at great speeds, to Winston a genetically engendered gorilla! Each character comes with a unique style of gameplay with roles divided into three different categories that fit their character role. Packed with a wide range of futuristic weaponry and comic book superhero like skills, the characters of Overwatch create a fantastic first person shooter multiplayer experience that any gamer can enjoy!
A MODERN CLASSIC
Overwatch is a game that will be talked about years from now, as it is considered one of the greatest video games ever made. With epic team on team first person multiplayer battles in beautifully designed futuristic maps whilst playing as a diverse range of characters, what more could you want?
GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
Overwatch- Game of the Year Addition adds several new items of content to the existing game such as:
- 10x Bonus Loot Crates for Overwatch
- 5x Origin skins for Overwatch (Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, Strike-Commander Morrison, Blackwatch Reyes, and Slipstream Tracer)
- Tracer Hero for Heroes of the Storm
- Baby Winston Pet for World of Warcraft
- Overwatch Card Back for Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
- Mercy's Wings for Diablo III
- Player Portraits for StarCraft II (Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76)
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom X3 8650
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 4850 / Intel HD Graphics 4400
HDD: 30 GB
Other: Broadband Internet connection
How to buy Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition PC?
Buying your Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition PC from cheapestgamecards.com is super easy and really quick!
You simply need to fill in your email address, choose a payment method and complete the payment.
Why buy from us?
- We deliver your purchased digital codes directly to your email address within a matter of seconds.
- Our digital codes are supplied to us by licensed suppliers and therefore are 100% legit.
- We have some of the market’s cheapest digital codes.
- 24/7 customer support in case you have any questions about our digital codes.
- Multiple payment methods.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Pre-Order products, once bought, will be delivered prior to or on the mentioned release date. In-stock digital codes on the other hand will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Digital codes purchased for commercial use will not be approved.
- Check our FAQs for more information on our products and services.
- If you experience any trouble making a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.